- 1-1/2 C. baby-cut carrots
- 6 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/3 C. sweet & sour sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 (1 lb.) bag frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions, thawed and drained
- 6 C. hot, cooked rice
Place carrots in 3 1/2-4 quart crock pot.
Top with chicken, sprinkle with red pepper.
Cover and cook on LOW heat 6-7 hours or until juice of chicken
is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Remove chicken from cooker; drain and discard liquid from cooker.
Return chicken to cooker.
Pour sweet & sour sauce over chicken; top with pineapple and stir-fry vegetables.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 45-60 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Serve with rice.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!