- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
What a treat to come home from work and have this savory soup ready to eat.
It’s a nice traditional beef soup with old-fashioned goodness.
In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 12 ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
Add vegetables; cover and cook 2 hours longer or until meat and vegetables are tender.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!