- 1 Lb. Ground Beef, Browned, Crumbled Fine And Fat Drained Off
- 2 15 Oz. Cans Refried Beans
- 2 10 Oz. Cans Diced Tomatoes And Chilies
- 1 Pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Lb. Velveeta Cheese, Cubed
- ½ Cup Jalapenos (Optional)
- Tortilla Chips
1. Combine Ground Beef, Beans, Tomatoes, And Taco Seasoning In Slow Cooker.
2. Cover, Cook On Low 3-4 Hours Or High 1-1 1/2 Hours.
3. Add Cheese. Stir Occasionally. Heat Until Cheese Is Melted.
4. Layer Top With Sliced Jalapenos.
5. Serve With Tortilla Chips Or In A Flour Tortilla.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!