- 1 Lb. Ground Beef (Browned And Drained)
- Dash Of Salt
- Dash Of Pepper
- Dash Of Onion Powder
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic, Minced (Optional)
- 1/2 Minced Fresh Jalapeno (Optional)
- 2 16 Oz. Jars Salsa (As Hot Or Mild As You Wish)
- 15 Oz. Can Refried Beans
- 1 ¼ Cups Of Sour Cream
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- Tortilla Chips
1. Brown Ground Beef, Drain Off Fat, Add Spices And Minced Garlic.
2. Combine Beef, Salsa, Refried Beans, Sour Cream And 3 Cups Of Cheese In Slow Cooker.
3. Cover, Heat On Low For 2 Hours. Just Before Serving, Sprinkle With Remaining 1 Cup Of Cheese.
4. Serve With Tortilla Chips.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!