- 1/2 tsp of KaiMatcha powder
- 3/4 cup of hot or steamed milk
- 1/4 cup of water
- Honey (to taste)
This warm, soothing drink is also good for your health. Matcha green tea powder is packed with antioxidants and provides a boost of energy to last throughout your day. Feel uplifted and comforted with this easy to make recipe!
1. Whisk matcha green tea powder with water until powder is dissolved.
2. Whisk hot milk into mixture.
3. Add honey to taste or another sweetener of your choice.
4.Top it off with whipped cream or add vanilla syrup for a sweet tooth craving.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!