- 3 pounds/ 1.4 kg lamb shoulder, boneless, cut in 1 ½ inch/ 4 cm cubes
- 1 pound potatoes, cut in large pieces
- 4 large carrots, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Herb Bouquet
- 1 can (8 ounces/ 225 g) tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces/ 450 g) cut green beans, drained
- 8 ounces/ 225 g fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
Put lamb into a large electric cooker. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, celery, salt, pepper, herb bouquet, tomato sauce, and water; mix.
Cover and cook on Low 8 – 10 hours.
Remove herb bouquet . Add green beans, mushrooms, and a blend of sour cream and flour to cooker. Stir.
Cover and cook on High 30 – 60 minutes. Garnish with snipped parsley, if desired.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!