- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce or 1 large can spaghetti sauce*
- 3.5 ounces turkey or beef pepperoni**
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until done.
Stir in the pizza sauce and pepperoni.
2. Grease crock pot. Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce in bottom.
Cover with layer of noodles, then a layer of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheeses are melted.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!