- 1 lb pkg. carrots
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon of chili pepper flakes (Optional)
- 12 potatoes, peeled and cut in 1" pieces
- 1 Big can of Hunts brand diced tomatos
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- 2 cans peas, drained
- 2 cans corn
- 1/2 cup onions, minced
- 2 pkgs. onion soup mix
- water, as desired or use swanson's beef broth
Place all ingredients, in order listed into slow cooker and cover with lukewarm water or better to use beef broth.
Turn to high setting for 1 hour, then medium 4-5 hours or until carrots are tender.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!