- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c. fine breadcrumbs (plain or Italian style)
- 4 chicken breasts (pounded out thin)
- 4 pieces of ham
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c. milk
The important part of this recipe is to pound the chicken to a thin, even layer so that is can hold the goodies inside and still get cooked through. This one is a staple in our weekly rotation!
- Pound chicken breasts thin.
- Dredge chicken through beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs to lightly coat OUTSIDE ONLY. (low carb option: skip egg and breadcrumbs!)
- Place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese inside (non-breaded side) each piece chicken.
- Starting at one end, roll the chicken up and use a toothpick to hold in place.
- Place rolled up chicken in the crock pot.
- Combine the soup and milk then pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over egg noodles and top with the sauce from the crock pot.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!