- 2 to 3 c. cooked chicken breast, sliced in bite sized pieces
- 3 carrots, sliced 1/8 inch diagonally
- 2 stalks celery, sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- Chicken bouillon cubes to taste (or stock if you have)
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally ½ inch
- 4 c. water
- 1/8 Cup Rice, noodles or barley
Slice chicken and vegetables and place in crockpot. Add water and bouillon (no water needed if you already have chicken stock).
Season to taste.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Last hour, turn on high and add rice, noodles or barley.
Serve with crusty bread and fruit.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!