- 8 Slices Bread (Crusts Removed), Cubed Or Torn Into Squares
- 2 Cups (8 Oz.) Grated Cheddar, Swiss Or American Cheese
- 1 Cup Cooked, Chopped Ham
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Light Cream Or Milk
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- Paprika To Taste
1. Lightly Grease Slow Cooker. Alternate Layers Of Bread, Cheese And Ham.
2. Beat Together Eggs, Milk, Salt And Parsley. Pour Over Bread In Slow Cooker.
3. Sprinkle With Paprika.
4. Cover And Cook On Low 3-4 Hours. (Longer Cooking Time Yeilds Firmer, Dryer Dish).
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!