- 2 cans condensed cheese soup
- 2 cups grated extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. dried chopped chives or the same amount of onion powder, if you don’t want the green color of the chives.
- cut up vegetables, crackers, or corn chips for dipping
Dump condensed soup into the crock pot. Don’t add water. Add shredded cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and spices and stir well. Cover and heat on the lowest setting for 2-3 hours. Stir again, and serve with vegetables, crackers, or corn chips.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!