- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken (shredded) – you can use store-bought rotisserie chicken or even canned chicken if you want
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (don’t use low fat or fat free – it’ll be gross) If you prefer blue cheese dressing, use a chunky style, or add some blue cheese crumbles.
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s RedHot sauce)
Put all ingredients into your crock pot, cover, and cook on low for an hour or so – until all the cheese is melted. One recipe suggested that you serve with shrimp toast (toast with a piece of shrimp and a piece of cheese melted on it), and another suggested that you serve with celery sticks. I just serve mine with little bread rounds.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!