- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 4 cups frozen cubed hash browns, thawed
- 3/4 pound barbecued pork, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cook, covered, at HIGH 6 hours and 30 minutes
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!