- 4 c. of unsweetened coconut milk (or 2 cans of coconut milk)
- 1/4 c. canned pumpkin without added sugar
- 2 T. vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a sprinkle of cloves and nutmeg
- 1 c. of strong coffee or 3/4 cup espresso
- Heavy cream for whipping (optional)
This recipe can be doubled, trippled or even cut in half depending on how many you are serving. You just need to adjust to the crock pot size for the quantity!
- Pour all ingredients except heavy cream into crock pot.
- Use immersion blender or whisk to mix well.
- Turn crock pot on High for 2 hours until hot and flavors blend.
Optional: Whip cream in blender or by hand with a dash of vanilla and top lattes.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love more from our new CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection. We have over 500+ recipes in an easy download and print out format for you!
No more searching tons of different websites for different recipes, dozens of bookmarks, etc.
We’ve brought together the best of the best and most delicious crockpot recipes, tried, and tested by our community! Click here to get my copy today!